Fundraising & Donation Resources
Tongham Village Hall was originally built to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria. Built in 1897 the hall is now in need of renovation and improvement to enable it to continue to be a valuable resource for the village. Phase I of the renovation involving a complete rewire, and a new fire safety system together with some essential structural repairs has now been completed, thanks to a grant from the Big Lottery Fund.
Phase II, which is the improvement phase, is primarily designed to make the hall meet better environmental targets and includes:
- improving the insulation and glazing in the building,
- providing a working kitchen to current catering standards, and
- redecoration and refurbishment programme to improve the decorative order of the building inside and out.
The management committee continue to actively pursuing funding opportunities and would welcome any help that can be offered to meet these objectives. If you have any ideas or suggestions to offer for fundraising activities or would like to advertise a forthcoming fundraising event, then please contact us using our feedback form by clicking here.
If you would like to make a gift aided donation or like information on making gift aided donations please use the links below.
- Charitable Aid Foundation - Make a credit card donation and add gift aid to your donation. - click this button and follow the on screen instructions to find the charity and make a donation.
- H M Revenue & Customs Help and Guidance to charitable giving - download the help sheet (which is in PDF format) HS 342.